Freeze-dry (brief named Freeze-dry) is a stable process of material dried which will put the material contained with water to freeze to solid first, then make among them of the water sublimate from solid to air condition, removing water to preserve materials
Products at solution stage are frozen through sublimation and desorption, then the solvent reduce to a certain extent, thereby preventing the formation of micro-organisms or chemical reaction between the solute and solvent that products can be preserved for a long time and maintained its nature.
Vacuum freeze-drying method is a liquid → solid → gaseous process.
In freeze-drying process, “liquid bridge” between the solution particles has been frozen into “solid bridge”. The relative position of particles has been fixed and does not exist surface tension on gas-liquid interface between the two particles. With the continuous distillation of solvent, “solid bridge” continuously decrease, but the the relative position between two particles will not longer change until the “solid bridge” completely disappear.
—The bio-products, medicine aspects: such as the anti-virus medicine, anti-toxin medicine, examination products for patients and vaccine conservancy.
—The microbial and algae aspects: such as various bacteria, yeast,enzyme, protozoon, micro-algal etc for the long-term conservancy.
—The drying aspect for food: such as the coffee, tea-leaf, meat, fish, egg, seaweed, fruit, vegetable, dressing, bean curd, instant food etc.
—The top-class nourishment and herb medicine aspect: such as the queen bee syrup, honey, pollen, and chinese herb medicine products etc.
1. It drys at low temperature in order to make protein degeneration, micro-organisms loss biological activity.
2. The material in the volatile components and nutrients heated degeneration of and aromatic ingredients loss a little because of the low-temperature drying.
3. It is almost impossible for microorganisms and the role to grow so that the material can maintain the original character in the low-temperature drying process.
4.The volume and shape essentially doesn’t change and has a strong water uptake after drying.
5. Because it has little oxygen under the vacuum drying, the vulnerable materials have been protected.
6. It can remove 95-99.5 percent of water, and the retention period lasts longer.
|Freeze Drying machine
|Power （three-phase and five-wire system）
|Cooling water qty
|Integral (Rectangular box dry +Mushroom valve+Rectangular cold trap)
|Chamber design pressure
|0.16 Mpa /-0.1Mpa
|Chamber design temperature
|Chamber Vacuum leak rate
|Total usable area of shelves
|Maximum water fishing
|Minimum temperature of lamellar
|Maximum temperature of lamellar
|Shelf heating rate (no load)
|Shelf temperature (no load / balance after)